Terms and Conditions.
- The use of our Website and accessing the services we provide are subject to these Terms and Conditions including the policies and notices identified in this document. From time to time we may make changes to these Terms and Conditions. Any such changes become effective when posted on our website.
- It is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions and accept those on each and every occasion you use our website. You will be able to place orders successfully only after agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the services we offer without notice. Consequently, the access to our website may be restricted from time to time.
Our Domain name is "Rocking Horse Children's Boutique", registered with the Company House for England and Wales as Logan Management Consultancy Ltd. (Company Number:8528062).
1. We, us, our: means the company, sells its Products through the Website.
2. Website: The location where we sell our Products. It is: www.rockinghorsechildrensboutique.com
3. Products: items of clothing or other accessories that are listed for selling at our Website.
4. You, your means any person entering the contract with us to purchase products through our Website.
5. PayPal: Electronic on-line system used for processing payments.
- These Terms and Conditions govern placing of orders by you and acceptance by us. All orders are subject to the availability of products at the time of placing the order.
- When you place an order on our Website, we will send you an order acknowledgment email listing each product you have ordered along with the price.
- Please note that this email is not an order conformation or order acceptance from us. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when products ordered by yourself are dispatched by us.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order. This may occur where we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment or the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and has to be withdrawn.
- All prices shown for the products are inclusive of VAT and are exclusive of delivery. Cost of delivery will be added at the Checkout.
- If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- All prices are shown in British Pound Sterling (GBP) and If you have selected to pay in a currency other than GBP, the price shown on our Website is based on the exchange rate applicable at that time. The actual price you are charged will be based on the exchange rate applied by your card issuer on the date they process the card transaction. We have no control over your card issuer’s charges.
- If you are a non-UK customer, it is your responsibility to ascertain any taxes or duties payable for the products included in your order. We have no control over the charges made by your local customs authority.
- All payments are managed by PayPal, Electronic on-line system reputed for its high level of security. It is not necessary for you to have a current PayPal account as it is possible to make payments as a guest
- You can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard and American Express
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges must be made in advance of placing the order. We will charge your debit card or credit card when you confirm your order.
- We do not hold details of your credit or debit card on our servers.
- By completing an order on our website, you confirm that the payment details provided by you are valid and you are the owner of the credit or debit card you have used to make the payment.
- We are fully committed to protecting your privacy and please be assured that your details will not be shared with any third parties.
- Delivery Information including costs and time for delivery are given in detail for UK and international orders on the delivery page.
- Numbers of days estimated for delivery are based on orders placed before 2pm on a working day. Monday to Friday except public holidays are counted as working days. We cannot take responsibility for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes or other issues outside of our control.
- All our deliveries require a signature. We insure products until they are delivered to the delivery address given in the order, at which point responsibility for the ordered goods passes on to you.
- Where ordered goods are returned to us due to failed delivery, we will refund the costs excluding the delivery charges.
- Where the order price is over £60, goods will be delivered free of charge by first class mail. Such orders will be despatched on the same day provided orders are placed before 2pm on a working day. Orders placed after 2pm will be despatched on the following working day.